The following are our general price ranges:
– Simple stain applications that include cleanup and a final sealer coat and involve minimal slab preparation will cost about $2.45 to $3.15 per square foot. Larger projects typically have the lowest square-foot prices.
– Stain applications with sawcut patterning and different colors between sawed lines cost $3 to $5 per square foot.
– Polished concrete is a durable LEED and Eco friendly flooring option for commercial and residential projects $6.15 to $9.50.
– Applications with saw cut patterns and multiple color buildups are priced at about $5 to $8 per square foot.
– Stencil work, including stain, cleanup, and sealer applied only to the stenciled area, runs $10 to $20 per square foot of stencil area based upon stencil design.
Micro-topping Overlay w/Staining
– This applications requires one to two days of prep work and consists of masking, applying overlay, staining and border scoring. Priced at $4.75 – $6.25 sq ft.
– We specialize in New Construction Staining. After your home is protected from all outside elements and before your sheet rock has been installed your home is ready for staining at the best price possible. Final finish is included in this pricing. Priced at $2.85 – $3.50 sq ft. We even offer floor protection after the staining process is completed before the contractors finish the interior of your home. Floor Protection priced at $0.35 – $0.50 sq ft.
100% Solids Epoxy
– A 100% solids epoxy generally requires adequate surface preparation in the form of an acid etching . These systems are squeegeed and back-rolled often in two coats. They will create a thick layer of protection and are chemically inert to many household products. They will last for many years and are installed at at average cost of $1.50 – $2.25 ft.; (add $1.00 for Polyurethane topcoat).
– First a color coat is applied, when the coat is still wet the color flake chips are broadcast onto the surface until rejection (the floor is 100% covered). Once this layer dries, a top coat is then installed to seal off the surface and lock in the chips. A color flake system will last from 6-10 years. Warranties will vary based on product quality. Beware! Home depot, Lowes, & Sherwin Williams grade color flake epoxies have a 1 year warranty whereas a professional grade Polyurethane system can have up to a 5 year warranty. These systems vary in price but can range from $3.25 – $4.00 sq ft.
– Color Quartz flooring is a durable and attractive seamless flooring system. It incorporates colored quartz aggregate in a tough epoxy matrix and is sealed with specialty formulated clear polyurethane. The high strength surface provides excellent wear resistance, sanitation and chemical resistance. Application is similar to paint chip coatings above. These systems vary in price but can range from $5.50 – $6.25 sq ft.
– From the ground up we bring your garage to life by offering custom painting, slatwall organization, modular steel cabinets, custom carpentry cabinets, epoxy coatings, and we can even hand engrave your favorite team logo into the floor. Our makeovers range from $3,000 – $15,000.